Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ARDUINO TFT TOUCH 3.2in LCD DISPLAY

 

IMG_20130604_142024

I hooked up a 3.2in TFT Touch LCD Display to my Adriano. The applications for this are endless. Digital picture frame, a secondary monitor for my PC to display the status of my PC, and tiny touch screen applications. Is it worth investing the time to write all the necessary libraries and build these applications though? Probably not, writing the same applications for an Android Smartphone would be more productive.

A simple library for this display is already available. I’ll look into writing a simple app the next time I find myself with too much time.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are the 3.5 QVGA 4.3 WQVGA 5.7 QVGA 7 WVGA TFT LCD modules, and always trying to stay in LCD technology in the forefront of our current technology products, including COG, COF, TAB, SMT. Believe that through our cooperation, the displayed a better world.128x32 oled display . click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post !!
    Very useful information for the movies and tv lovers. I too bought a lcd monitor
    at home last year and its amazing.

    ReplyDelete